Pages

Sunday 27 July 2014

A Dog Ate My Homework!

On this bright Friday morning I was walking confidentially because I was holding my homework.I spent hours on it all weekend.
Then I heard what I thought was my stomach but it was a very low growl.....

Oh no I said as my head turned slowly around.It was Clifford the most hated dog in the neighbourhood staring at my homework.I took a deep breathe in then ran as fast as I could.As I turned around the corner I tripped on a root.I thought it was raining but it was Clifford he was drooling on me I screamed.In fright he grabbed my homework and ripped it to shreds.While he sprinted away I picked up a piece of my homework that was left and  I swore that I would get that dog and give it to the SPCA.

While I was walking to school my friend also was caught by Clifford so we went to the teacher and told the truth.1 week of detention, obviously she did not believe that "The Dog Ate My Homework"



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clever writing Agnes, I enjoyed the ending too.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.