Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

My Mum


My Mum has been with me ever since I saw the light of day.
She isn't just my Mum, she is a teacher,nurse, B.M.F.L
(Best Mum For Life) and an advocate who helps me through times of trouble.
She has a smile like a beautiful  sunset
and is as delicate as a flower when she dances.
My Mum cares for us and wouldn't let anything bad happen to us
She has her troubles but she still carries on with her work
She is strong in her faith
and I thank God for giving me this wonderful Mother!   


3 comments:

Rosary(sister) said...

Agnes this is so true about our Mum
Good Job sis

Rosie (Mum) said...

and i am grateful to have this wonderful daughter, love mum

Dad said...

Teine lelei tele oe Agnes. Faamoemoe i le Atua.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.